Wednesday 14 December 2016

3 things from Sephora




Let's face it, you know you like a product when you order 6 bottles at one go!
I think I have said enough about the Caudalie Organic Grape Water and really do not need to go into detail here. Suffice to say I love it to bits.





This Sephora haul is really as boring as it gets because I have 6 cans of the same thing (Caudalie Organic Grape Water), Ecotools Recycled Steel Sapphire File and a sachet of Caudalie Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet.








Let's start with the sample, I have already tried this and Caudalie does not disappoint. I am saving this for a flight as it is very moisturising yet light (as the name sorbet suggests) and a winning product. If you are looking for a serum I highly recommend the Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S. Serum.





This Ecotools Recycled Steel Sapphire File is actually something I picked up for my mother. She has been looking for something that is steel so that it would last a long time and the longer handle and file makes it easy to use as well.





Overall, this was a complete win in my mum's books. She loves it so much that I have actually purchased another one for her so that she can have it in her bag as well as at home. I personally use a glass file and think that the steel file might be too harsh but if you are looking for a steel file, this one by ecotools is really excellent

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS