Friday 25 November 2016

Althea #2




My experience with Althea was very positive and not being someone who needs anything in a big rush, I decided to order again!





I actually decided to try some Foot Masks. These two piqued my interest so  I picked these two just to try them out.





First up is this Calmia Silky Essential Foot Pack which is less complicated than the next one. It comes in socks form for you to wear and you keep it on for the product to sink in. I'll have a proper blogpost on this product soon.





The other one is this Tony Moly Super Peeling Liquid Shiny Foot which has a lot more bits than the former. This has the socks bit, the actual liquid to pour into the socks and even a foot cream to use after.





I actually bought quite a few haircare products this haul.





In all honesty, I accidentally picked up 2 of this CP-1 Rapsberry Treatment Vinegar. I have used raspberry vinegar before and I believe it is from Yves Rocher. I did like it and I wanted to give this a go but I definitely did not mean to pick 2 bottles of it up.





Another product from CP-1 is this Silk Mist in Bubble Soap. This is meant to tame the hair and doubles up as a heat protectant. I don't like this as much as the product I want to discuss next.





This Skin Food Lychee Essence Mist smells really lovely and I like to spray it on my hair, let it settle a bit and then blow dry my hair. I believe it protects my hair and the scent is nice!





Of course I had to pick up some skincare bits because what is a haul without some skincare goodies!





I am quite sure this was thrown in as a sample for me, the Mamonde Rose Moisturising Flower Essential Mask.





I picked up this TonyMoly Panda's Dream Eye Patch because it looks so adorable and let's face it, I could not resist it!





The Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask has made its rounds around social media and I could not resist.





The little spoon is very handy for scooping out the product. I have tried this and this one definitely deserves its own blogpost because there are plenty of interesting photos for this one.





The last thing I picked up has not left my handbag. This Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Dear Brachiosaurus Blotting Paper is really handy.





The little sponge adheres to a piece of blotting paper and the mirror is super handy but again, a detailed blogpost is coming up.



Have you tried any of these items and what do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS