Tuesday 15 November 2016

All About Lips #130



I got the chance to try out the innisfree Manuka Honey Lip Balm and the first thing which I noted was how cute the packaging was!




Housed in a yellow plastic cap and quite slim packaging, this should be relatively easy to fish from your handbag.

The actual product smells like honey, and is very pleasant. There is a slight bias here in that I like honey. When I swipe this on, there is no colour, just a very subtle sheen. It is one of those lip balms that if you like the scent, you will probably keep piling more and more on.






Overall, I think it is quite cute, dinky but nothing to shout about. After all, a lip balm is like a good moisturiser, we need it but we don't really think too much about it, much less talk about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS