Tuesday 11 October 2016

All About Lips #125


L'oreal Tint Caresse in Tulip Blossom




Having read quite a lot of differing reviews on this product, I have been quite curious about it and finally thought to just purchase one.





I thought the colour is more of a pink but it is really orange.





You can't quite swipe this on the hand for swatching so I dabbed the product on instead. The top swatch is a gentle few dabs and the bottom swatch is a built up of the colour.





Here I am without any lip product.


This is how the product looks if it gentle dabbed on for a slight wash of colour.





If you continue swiping and dabbing, you can really build the colour up and voila! Bright orange lip! I have to say that this is actually quite a flattering orange, which I am thankful for because I cannot usually pull off an orange lip.





What do you think of this colour? It wears well and is not drying on the lips. It is really comfortable. It does fade with eating and drinking and the dry powder catches on dry bits of the lips if you do not prep before hand. 




Overall, I think it is a nice product but do not see myself purchasing the rest. I am glad I have this orange shade - tulip blossom though!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS