Sunday 25 September 2016

innisfree


In my defence, innisfree was doing a x4 points reward so I decided to pick up a few bits apart from the sunscreen that I went in for!




I was given these two sample bag and box for my purchases so I thought we would take a look at this first!




innisfree apple juicy special cleansing kit
innisfree apple juicy special cleansing kit

First up is this innisfree apple juicy special cleansing kit and I have to say, the apple on the side is really cute.




innisfree apple juicy special cleansing kit
innisfree apple juicy special cleansing kit

Three things come in with the innisfree apple juicy special cleansing kit and you get the innisfree apple juicy deep cleansing foam, innisfree apple juicy cleansing oil, innisfree apple juicy lip &eye remover.




innisfree apple juicy special cleansing kit
innisfree apple juicy special cleansing kit
The samples are actually quite a decent size and you can definitely decide if you like the item or not when you finish the product sample up.




innisfree apple juicy special cleansing kit
innisfree apple juicy special cleansing kit
Personally I have tried the innisfree apple juicy cleansing oil and I know that it smells like incredibly juicy apples but it does not take off waterproof eye make up off in a jiffy so it is not my favourite. I also worry about the excessive fragrance.




innisfree apple juicy special cleansing kit
innisfree apple juicy special cleansing kit
I am keen to try this innisfree apple juicy lip &eye remover and see if it removes waterproof eye make up better and whether it is effective!




innisfree Travel to Jeju Travel Kit
innisfree Travel to Jeju Travel Kit

Next is this incredible innisfree Travel to Jeju Travel Kit.





innisfree Travel to Jeju Travel Kit
innisfree Travel to Jeju Travel Kit

The first thing I have to say is that I love the bag. I think it is really cute and I already know I will use it when I am travelling.




innisfree Travel to Jeju Travel Kit
innisfree Travel to Jeju Travel Kit

In the innisfree Travel to Jeju Travel Kit, there are 3 sheets masks - innisfree it's real squeeze mask in aloe, cucumber and tea tree.





innisfree Travel to Jeju Travel Kit
innisfree Travel to Jeju Travel Kit
Then we have a few skincare products to carry with us, including the innisfree green tea cleansing foam, innisfree green tea balancing lotion and green tea balancing skin. There is also an iniisfree alow revival soothing gel which I think is more of a body product.




innisfree Travel to Jeju Travel Kit
innisfree Travel to Jeju Travel Kit
So there is a complete, cleanse, tone and moisturise sample set here. The aloe vera gel is really good for any sun burns or any skin problems. Do make sure you are not allergic to aloe vera before slathering yourself in the gel!





Then I also picked up an innisfree makeup brush and this is actually nice for buffing foundation into the skin!





What I have noticed is that once you have used it once or twice, the brush is unable to perform properly anymore. It needs to be washed before being used again, which can be a good or bad thing, depending on how lazy you are! I don't mind it because I have another one anyway!





I also picked up a bunch of other innisfree it's real squeeze mask - strawberry, bija, bamboo, cucumber and black berry. I am going to try the bija one but the rest are for Bob.





I also decided to pick up these two eyeshadows because the colours are very wearable. These are called the innisfree glow liquid shadow. 



The doe foot applicator is handy to just dab some product on and then I use my fingers to smudge the product out.





Here are the swatches of the two shades that I picked up, one is a mossy green and the other is a copper.





The shades are shimmery and easy to wear. They can transfer if you touch but it is actually quite long lasting on the eyes. They did not last the full 10 hours I was out and about but at about 4 hours, the eyeshadows still look really good!





The product I actually went in for was the innisfree eco safety aqua sun mist, in my quest for the perfect facial SPF mist.





Due to a promotion of the products, the sunscreen actually came with this innisfree green tea cleansing foam, innisfree Jeju volcanic pore cleansing foam and innisfree orchid enriched cream. Of course it came with the innisfree it's real squeeze mask - aloe.





The actual sunscreen comes in a small can which is very portable and bright enough to grab easily out of the handbag.





The nozzle is fine but when I tried it, it does squirt out liquid rather than a fine mist, which made me really scared about messing my makeup up! So I have been trying it under makeup instead, which works alright but defeats the purpose I bought this item for!





The innisfree eco safety aqua perfect sun gel  comes with the same samples and mask, and is a water based sunscreen.





The packaging is small and the gel is water based.





It is not thick or heavy and when blended out does leave the skin slightly brighter. There is no real difference to my makeup in that it makes my skin oilier faster or anything like that.





I am quite impressed with this sunscreen and I am thinking that I will compare it with my other sunscreens! What do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS