Friday 19 August 2016

MooGoo


I actually picked up a few bits from MooGoo at Caring Pharmacy and I have been trying them out for the last few months to write you a proper review on the products!




So first up we have the MooGoo Milk Wash, the MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream, MooGoo Milk Shampoo and MooGoo Milk Conditioner. This came in a set and worked out a lot cheaper to buy than individual products.





And then I realised I forgot to include the MooGoo Fresh Cream Deodorant that I picked up from the side.

The entire range is meant to be natural and non-chemical. So if you worry about the effects of chemicals, I don't really worry too much.... This may be a choice for you.





Since we are at it, let's start with the MooGoo Fresh Cream Deodorant. I do not particularly like this MooGoo Fresh Cream Deodorant. It leaves white streaks and I do not particularly appreciate that especially when it goes all over my top.





Let's start with the MooGoo Milk Wash, this is really lovely. It feels very smooth and on the skin after use, it just feels so soft and hydrated.





The MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream is a surprising discovery. I thought it would be really thick but in fact, it is like a lotion. It says you can use it on face and body. Although on the face it leaves a slight residue, I actually really like this product!





The MooGoo shampoo and conditioner are not bad. The shampoo does not irritate my scalp and the conditioner is actually very nice on the hair and it detangles really well. However, I hate the smell of the conditioner, which most people would actually love because it smells like coconuts. To me, coconut is a food and I do not actually enjoy coconut scents in my products.



Overall, I think that MooGoo has some good products but for the price point in Malaysia, I am not impressed enough to repurchase, apart from perhaps the MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream. What are your thought on MooGoo?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS