Sunday 21 August 2016

Kat Von D has launched!



When I heard that Kat Von D was launching, obviously I took the chance to go for a presale purchase for Black Card members and if you bought two things, you got a free mini eyeliner. It is a no brainer really.





First up, I picked this Ouai Treatment Masque as a sample and it is really hard to photograph because it is so shiny! There is silicones and so many other ingredients in it so I don't know how I feel but it has rave reviews so we shall see!





Now this is the all famous Kat Von D tattoo liner and I simply had to try it!





I love that it is called trooper rather than just called standard black. Trooper seems to sound a lot cooler and make me think of people who can power through everything.





It is a nice sharp nib and the lasting power is really good.





Obviously the other thing I had to purchase was one of the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick and there are so many shades but I did not know what to pick.





In the end, I went with a classic and one of the favourites - Lolita





If you are curious about how this looks like, it will be up on the blog real soon! Stay tuned!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS