Sunday 7 August 2016

Little Guardian Haul


I bought more Catrice Glamour Doll Volume Waterproof mascara, especially because it was on discount again and so less than RM20! I did go in for a day cream and came out with make up as well.





Let's deal with the actual thing I went in for, which was a day cream. I settled for this Olay Day Cream for Sensitive Skin. You get quite a decent amount of product for the amount you pay.





It comes in a pump bottle which is quite generous so I would caution against a whole pump for your face because it is way too much. In fact, one whole pump can moisturise my face, neck and most of my décolletage area so if you are not one to moisturise the area, this might be a good one to remind you to moisturise!





Just to show you, what I normally use is the tiny pump above and I add if I fancy more, but the bottom is the whole pump of the moisturiser, which is WAY TOO MUCH product.





Lastly I picked up this Catrice Luxury Lips Intensive Care Gloss which is like a lip oil and I have added my full review of this HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS