Sunday, 7 August 2016

Little Guardian Haul


I bought more Catrice Glamour Doll Volume Waterproof mascara, especially because it was on discount again and so less than RM20! I did go in for a day cream and came out with make up as well.





Let's deal with the actual thing I went in for, which was a day cream. I settled for this Olay Day Cream for Sensitive Skin. You get quite a decent amount of product for the amount you pay.





It comes in a pump bottle which is quite generous so I would caution against a whole pump for your face because it is way too much. In fact, one whole pump can moisturise my face, neck and most of my d├ęcolletage area so if you are not one to moisturise the area, this might be a good one to remind you to moisturise!





Just to show you, what I normally use is the tiny pump above and I add if I fancy more, but the bottom is the whole pump of the moisturiser, which is WAY TOO MUCH product.





Lastly I picked up this Catrice Luxury Lips Intensive Care Gloss which is like a lip oil and I have added my full review of this HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS