Friday 12 August 2016

Innisfree No Sebum Powder



Innifree No Sebum Powder is a cult product but this is a special 10th anniversary packaging. There was an array of different pastel colours to choose but this was the one I was gifted by Sarah Marie (I bought her the exact same one haha)




Like the typical innifree no sebum powder, this has a little puff which can be used to apply the powder if you are travelling or without a brush. I personally prefer using a powder brush to apply my powder.





When the powder is new, it comes with a seal, which has to be removed before you can use the powder. The holes in the sift is not too big so it is easy enough to dispense an appropriate amount.




This is a quick pour of the product onto my palms.





I have tried to apply it on my wrist to show you how it looks when heavily swatched, I would not wear so much powder in a concentrated area of my face.





I then rubbed the rest of the powder between my palms and you can see that the powder has settled into my lines a little bit. It is not the finest of powder and it has a slightly scent to it, but it is really effective, travel friendly and I have been using it for a few months now and I don't think I will be finishing it anytime soon.



Is it repurchase worthy? Certainly! Innisfree has repeatedly amazed me and this no sebum powder does not disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS