Friday 15 July 2016

Watsons Haul


A quick trip to Watsons meant a haul, even when I don't need anything.





First up I picked up 3 items from Essence, 2 being nail items. I picked up the essence gel base coat as well as the essence nail art quick drying drops. The essence gel base coat works well with all my other nail polishes which is handy. I don't really see how it is a gel one but it works decently. The essence nail art quick drying drops really do help with the drying of nail polishes. It is very liquidy and you just drop it on the nail to speed up drying.

The lip item I will show you properly in an All About Lips post soon!



I also really wanted to try the Naturals by Watsons Blood Orange Body Scrub so obviously I picked it up.

I like how they state that there is 50 times more whitening power, which has no bearing on me in the sense that I could not care less about whitening my skin. In fact, I usually would stay away from any item which say that it has whitening power, apart from this- I really wanted to try it!




The scrub is not super harsh or scrubby. The walnut bits are quite fine and so don't worry if you are wary of stripping your skin off completely. This also looks creamy but feels more like a gel cream. I notice that I use quite a lot of it every time that I use this scrub.




One of my more exciting purchases is this Baby Naturals by Watsons Calendula Massage Oil, which just smells like baby. It is a substantial oil, which is good for massages. I like that it smells like baby and I use it all over when I feel a little dry or just fancy a more nourishing option for my skin in the evenings.




Having included the Pure Beauty Hair Oil in my favourites, I thought I would try out the shampoo that is in the same range to go with it. I have high hopes for this as I really like the hair oil and if this works out, it could be great because it does not cost a bomb and is easy to pick up at Watsons!


Have you tried any of these items and what do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS