Sunday 31 July 2016

July Favourites


Here are the products I have been reaching for over and over again this month!



Let's talk about makeup items first!





First up, this beautiful and versatile Benefit Box O'Powder in Dandelion. I use this as blusher and also as a setting powder. The little brush that comes with it means that you can throw this in your handbag and travel with it. Handy!





 Next face product is this 3CE Style And A Magic Touch Face Maker!





The shade I particular love is the contour, which is especially perfect for nose slimming and just generally subtle and beautiful. The highlighter is alright, a little too subtle but the contour is what I am really loving.





Something which is quite affordable is this NYX concealer which I use more like a corrector. The peachy pink shade is great for cancelling out dark circles and what I tend to use is I pat some foundation on top so that it all blends in with the rest of my make up. I am loving this again this month when I found it in my makeup bag again!





When my mum brought this back for me from Japan, it was love at first try. The Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara is so incredible, it lasts through swimming, sauna and shower (if you follow me on snapchat) and so I am glad I have another back up of this and you can pick this up in Watsons in Malaysia.





The per-fekt beauty brow perfection gel is a new discovery and I have been loving it. The brush is a little large so be careful, but the colour and formulation is nice. I also love the packaging of this and the really cute logo!





Now this is not a new discovery, in fact it is on its last legs but the Nuxe Creme Prodigieuse eye cream is really gentle without being overwhelming and I feel like it is enough for my eyes and I just really enjoy using this. It has a pump and has lasted me forever.





The Face Shop Jeju Volcanic Lava Clay Mousse Pack is a really nice clay mask because it does not dry my face to high heavens and I have been reaching for this over all my other clay masks!





Finally we have this MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream which can be used both as a body lotion and as a face cream. It is not as thick as I expected, but it is quite hard to squeeze out of the tube but I really like how soft it makes my skin feel. LOVE.



Those are all my favourites this month, things I have been grabbing over and over again. Do you see any of your own favourites in my list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS