Friday 29 July 2016

Empties #27


This month's empties post is actually quite small compared to the usual pile.




Let's start with haircare.

I used the Vidal Sassoon Shampoo for my brushes and it lathers up a alot. It irritates my scalp so I did not try it for that again but bear in mind, I have an incredibly fussy scalp.

Speaking of sensitive scalp, this innisfree green tea mint fresh scalp scaler is really nice. The minty feel of this product is really lovely and I use it when my scalp is being extra annoying. It works! It comes in a pack of 3.





I am also done with The Body Shop Fiji Green Tea Shower Gel is lovely and soap-free. I did enjoy using this but don't think I will repurchase.

I used the Aromatherapy Associates Lavendar & Ylang-ylang Bath Minerals when I was in the JWMarriott in KL and it was so lovely that I made a point to carry the empty package home to write about it. It smells so good and made the bath extra special.





Onto makeup removers, the Lancome Bi-Facil Waterproof Makeup Remover is still my favourite and I have another 2 bottles since this one is done. I think that the Sephora one is not bad, giving this one a run for its money but I simply prefer this one. Shh.

This Sephora Express Eye Makeup Remover Wipe was given to me by Bob to try out and I don't think it is up to scratch for my waterproof makeup at all. So this is a don't bother from me.





Next up for makeup items, the Tarte Lights, Cameras, Lashes Mascara is all dried out so I am saying goodbye to it.

The eyeko skinny liquid liner smudges in this hot weather so I don't think I will bother. Out it goes. By the way, I did love this in uk, it just is not living up to standards now here in Malaysia.





Now onto skincare products, I have 4 here.





Both of these are cleansers which can be used as make up remover or skin cleansers.

The Lancome Gentle and Softening Cleanser for Eyes and Face is a milky one and I don't like milk cleansers as much as oils because they just feel more of a faff. I am glad to be done with this and it is alright but I will not be purchasing the full size.

The Caudalie Makeup Remover Cleansing Oil is good not just got removing makeup. I actually think that it is really excellent as a skin cleanser. I like using it to remove my makeup too because I don't think it is too expensive, and it works well as both a morning and evening cleanser. My only gripe? It smells like really strong almond and I hate the scent. This is perfect in every other way so I am quite sad.





The Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum is really lovely and a repurchase. I like it so much that I actually added some Caudalie Organic Grape water to the ends of this and tried to make it go a bit further. It is really expensive in Malaysia, which is silly but if you are in UK or Europe, this is SO GOOD.

My Fresh Beauty Sugar Lip Balm in Rose is so used that the writing has completely rubbed off. It smells like Lemon Sherbets, absolutely lovely and feels soft on the lips. I am glad I still have plenty of these lip balms. SCORE.



These DHC Olive Virgin Oil Cotton Swabs had me in doubts at first but they are incredibly useful for little mistakes. I love it and it is so convenient! I would repurchase.





Anakku Baby Wipes smell really powdery and are not my favourite. They work and to that end, no complaints!





I also used 2 masks and the L'Herboflore Hyaluronic Acid Mask has a really nice sheet and the serum feels really good. It does not smell the best, a bit like pee, yes I am being serious, but there is enough in that mask pack to use it for the next 4 days as well. Craziness.

The innisfree green tea sheet mask is quite nice but I think my favourite is cucumber. I have a few more to try and I think at RM4 they are really affordable.





Finally we have the random bits and pieces. The Cutex Nail Polish Remover  works a treat and I have no complaints whatsoever.

The Sainsbury super soft fresh flushable toilet tissue wipes  are as good as the Andrex ones in my mind and so I usually purchase whichever works out cheaper when I need to buy them.

This mini colgate is so handy for trave and it is très adorable!



That is all the empties this month and thank you for reading as usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS