Sunday 17 April 2016

Bath & Body Works - Round 2


Bath & Body Works - Black Teakwood & Brazilian Blue Waters
Bath & Body Works - Black Teakwood & Brazilian Blue Waters
I know I said I was not going shopping, and as admitted on Snapchat.. I did not think candles fell into my ban of "make up and skincare" so when I went into Bath & Body Works, I had a sniff of everything, but these are the 2 candles I picked up!



Bath & Body Works  Black Teakwood
Bath & Body Works  Black Teakwood 
First up, is this 3 wick candle. I previously picked up the Mahogany Teakwood and it smells really manly. This smells really similar, is a bigger candle, is black in colour (which is quite... distinctive to me) and then it was on half price so obviously I was like YES. Into the shopping bag now.



Bath & Body Works Brazilian Blue Waters
Bath & Body Works Brazilian Blue Waters
This Brazilian Blue Waters was also on half price so I picked it up as well. This smells really fresh, which is what I typically like. I usually really gravitate towards fresh scents for room fragrance but once in a while I like really manly or even really sweet scents, but that is more of a one-off.


I like the Bath & Body Works candles because they smell so intense that I do not need to even need to burn it before the scent is enveloping my room/wardrobe (I leave one in there for scent).
What is your favourite candle brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS