Friday 29 April 2016

April Favourites


April's favourites have got me all starry-eyed, I don't really know why but I am just really loving these so much.




Starting with the skincare products, left - right.

Nuxe Creme Prodigeous Eye Cream smells like the entire range and I have never liked an eye cream more than this. It sinks in quickly and actually feel soothing on the eye. I use it day and night and concealer sits nicely on top of this. My friend Bob does not like the scent of it but it does not annoy or affect me. I also love the pump.

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster smells like chocolate orange. The Terry's Chocolate Orange, which I do not even like to eat but my goodness does it smell good. This pure truth (orange packaging) range from Ole Henriksen is really beautiful and this sinks in quickly and I usually wait a few minutes before putting on my moisturiser but it just feels so good.

The Face Shop Jeju Volcanic Lava Pore Toner is a mattifying toner but I do not find it drying or stripping. It helps my skin stay matte longer than if I do not use this but nothing else. I enjoy this on days I do not want to use an acid toner.





I have been to the Cowshed store in Covent Garden and I did not like the smell of most of the ranges. I received this in a beauty box and it is absolutely GORGEOUS. I am almost out of it because I use it every evening as a major treat. I am looking at purchasing the whole range. It is really, really nice. I am in love with this Cowshed Gorgeous Cow Blissful Body Lotion.





Finally is the make up stars of the month. I have been loving the Ambient Lighting Powder in Mood Light. I use this as a blusher and it imparts a beautiful brownish purple glow on my cheek. That colour description does not sound appealing at all, but on me, it looks like a natural flush. So beautiful.
The beauty blender and the Shu Uemura Hard 9 Pencil in Seal Brown are both rediscoveries. I always forget how flawless my base and foundation looks when I use the beauty blender.
The Shu Uemura? I got back into filling my eyebrows in and this is the only thing I use because I still have bangs and just need this to fill my brows out a bit. I do need it resharpened into the samurai sword shape, and this pencil has lasted me years. It is incredible!




These are all my favourites this month, what are yours? Let me know so that I can discover more make up and skincare (as if I don't have enough to get through as it is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS