Tuesday 8 March 2016

All About Lips #94


I actually have two collections from KIKO that I am featuring today : KIKO Midnight Siren and KIKO Cosmic Starlets
If you were curious about theKIKO Kiss Balm and Velvet Lips Scrub, I featured it in the last All About Lips post.




On the left we have  KIKO Cosmic Starlets = KIKO Shining Star Lip Lacquer in 04 Innocent Sangria
On the right we have KIKO Midnight Siren collection  = KIKO Matte Muse  Lipstick in 03 Enthrall Pink

There's 6 shades in total for the KIKO Matte Muse  Lipstick but I only saw 01 Plushy Rose and 03 Enthrall Pink, and I picked up the last of the 03, which is a darker pink shade. I would have liked to have seen the others and possibly pick more shades up because I love matte liquid lipsticks!

I did try all 4 shades in the KIKO Cosmic Starlets range and picked out 04 Innocent Sangria as the most flattering on me personally, and the name makes me laugh.



Here they are swatched on my arm. The finishes are completely different and both colours are stunning in my opinion.



Starting with KIKO Midnight Siren collection  = KIKO Matte Muse  Lipstick in 03 Enthrall Pink




This is a demi-matte finish. It feels quite creamy and I left it without blotting because I quite like the hint of sheen.



Then we have KIKO Cosmic Starlets = KIKO Shining Star Lip Lacquer in 04 Innocent Sangria


This is really glossy in finish and just really beautiful. 


I actually love how it looks and this sort of colour is my bold lip choice.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS