Saturday 26 December 2015

Escentual Haul


I actually picked up some French Pharmacy goods during the Escentual 1/3 off French Pharmacy sale. Some are old favourites and some are new discoveries!



Bioderma Hydrabio Micellar Solution
Bioderma Hydrabio Micellar Solution
The whole reason I made an order is because on top of the 1/3 off the usual price, these were on buy 1 get 1 free. Although Guardian Malaysia now stocks Bioderma, it is rather expensive, especially when Escentual does excellent deals like this!

I usually use the pink cap, which is for sensitive skin, and I have tried the green cap, which is for combination or oily skin. Hence, I thought I would try this hydrating option. The green version is actually not as pleasant to use, mostly because it is not suitable for eye make up removal. I tend to use micellar solution mainly for eye make up removal so that sort of defeated the whole purpose of the micellar solution for me! If you fancy reading up on what I think of other micellar solutions, here are some posts I have written - HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.



Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm
Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm
This is another repurchase, an excellent lip balm. It is thick and very nourishing. I like using it in the day time before matte lipsticks because it actually has a matte texture. This is also suitable for night use because of the thicker nature. I have to remove the excess if I am using it in the day time before other lip products. I really like this product and highly recommend you try it out too!



Vichy Aqualia Thermal - Eye Balm & Serum
Vichy Aqualia Thermal - Eye Balm & Serum
Here is a repurchase (the Vichy Aqulia Thermal Serum) and a new thing for me to try (the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Eye Balm).



Vichy Aqualia Thermal - Eye Balm & Serum
Vichy Aqualia Thermal - Eye Balm & Serum
I picked up the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Eye Balm because I like the Vichy Aqulia Thermal Serum so much. The idea of a hydrating eye balm (even the word balm sounds comforting and soothing). I have quite high hopes for this eye balm.



  Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner Corrective Care for Enlarged Pores
Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner Corrective Care for Enlarged Pores
This was a little gift from Escentual, a sample with the purchase. I have previously received this and I am pretty sure I thought it was nice. Not so nice that I would buy a full size, but nice enough to use. I shall give this another go for sure!



That is it for the Escentual haul this time. It is not a massive one but I have a mix of new discoveries and old favourites. Do you shop on Escentual for their amazing deals? They are one of my favourite online retailers and I love that they help out on Give and Make Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS