Thursday 24 December 2015

Malaysian Beauty Haul

I thought I would pick up some new shampoo and conditioner and being a beauty blogger it actually took me forever trying to read the ingredients list and then I picked up some random other bits and before you know it, I have a proper haul post to write about!





Let's get the least exciting things out of the way, shall we? First up are these mouthwashes. Colgate Optic White is alcohol free and I picked up such a big bottle that I cannot even fit it in my toiletries cupboard so it has its own place in my wardrobe.  The Ora2 Snow Mint mouthwash is actually quite strong and minty, but I picked it up mainly because it's a good size and the bottle is really flat so it will be handy for me to refill and take it on holiday.
Colgate Optic White Mouthwash & Ora2 Snow Mint Mouthwash
Colgate Optic White Mouthwash & Ora2 Snow Mint Mouthwash



This Hada Labo Mild Peeling Lotion is something I had been eyeing because I do not have any exfoliating toners with me and I thought this might be a nice alternative to the Pixi Glow Tonic or Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Lotion. This is really mild and I do not get any stings even when I have a spot or spots. In fact it is so mild that I am unsure if it is actually doing anything at all!
Hada Labo Mild Peeling Lotion
Hada Labo Mild Peeling Lotion



I also tried out some facial masks, they had the dinkiest samples that were super adorable and really showcased the masks and after about 15 minutes, I went back to the little outlet and picked up the Hyaluronic Acid masks!
L'Herboflore Mask SampleL'Herboflore Mask Sample



I was also given 3 of the regular face masks so I picked all the different ones to try out. One of their famous masks is the Rose Water Face Mask but I am not the biggest fan of the Rose Water scent so I skipped that one!
L'Herboflore Face Masks
L'Herboflore Face Masks



Moving on to the things I initially went for, shampoo and conditioner!
Tsubaki Head Spa - Shampoo & Conditioner
Tsubaki Head Spa - Shampoo & Conditioner
This Tsubaki Head Spa range is meant for all hair types and it is actually from the brand Shiseido.
There are silicones in the conditioner but I pretty much could not find anything that did not in Malaysia. I will report back on these once I have tested them thoroughly.




Just before I stepped out, I realise that there was a sale on Catrice Make up so I picked up the waterproof mascara because it was about RM10, which is less than £2, the dupe for Clarins Lip Perfector, and a nude lip gloss. Keep an eye out for individual posts on these items!
Catrice waterproof mascara, Catrice Beautifying Lip Smoother, Catrice Lip Gloss
Catrice waterproof mascara, Catrice Beautifying Lip Smoother, Catrice Lip Gloss


Phew! That was quite a lot of items, I hope you enjoyed reading the haul and know what to expect for upcoming blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS