Saturday 14 November 2015

HIF Deep Cleansing

HIF stands for Hair Is Fabric, which is certainly an interesting way to look at hair!
Basically the theory behind is that this product is dry cleaning for hair (hence HIF) but with water.
I know you're taking "what......?" because I was as well, but hey, whatever works for my hair!
Hair is Fabric Intensive Detox
Hair is Fabric Intensive Detox



Now the product actually smells like sweet mint, not a strong overpowering mint, and it's got a sweet undertone. A bit like how Mentos Mint Crumbles taste like.
Hair is Fabric Intensive Detox
Hair is Fabric Intensive Detox

The product itself actually foams up if you put enough water. A little goes a long way on my short hair. On the website, this is listed as a high foam as there are a variety of different cleansing conditioners to pick from and they range from no foam to high foam.

I like how it actually feels really cleansing on my hair without being stripping and my scalp feels very comfortable after washing. Of course, using a cleansing conditioner means that I do not need to condition my hair as a second step. For now, I am using this intermittently with my regular shampoo and conditioner routine, and mainly when I am REALLY pressed for time.

I am quite sure I will finish this up (unlike the Ojon one which I hated) as I am already almost halfway through and I actually prefer this to the Macadamia one which I have repurchased.  I tweeted Deciem and they were so sweet, answering all my queries and basically this particular one being Intensive Detox, should be used about twice a week and I think I will try out the hydration one next and rotate the two.

I'm mighty impressed with this and already know I will be repurchasing. Have you tried HIF?


Hair is Fabric Intensive Detox
Hair is Fabric Intensive Detox

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS