Friday 7 August 2015

Fav Five Budget Buys

I am already out of most of my recommendations down below, but if you were wondering what my Favourite Five Budget Buys are, here they are!





The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist
I love this over the Mac Fix+ Spray, which I think says a lot. It has also featured in many favourites post and this is a really good face spritz, easily available in the high street and not too expensive.



Maybelline Sensational Mascara
By far the best mascara for that price point. I have a few which I like, but none come at this incredible price point. I will be trying out the waterproof version as well, when I finish up a few more mascaras.



L'oreal Brow Artist Plumper
My favourite brow gel. End of. But do read up on my blogpost HERE so I am not going on and on.



Neutrogena T-Gel Shampoo

A really good shampoo that works on my crazy scalp without breaking the bank. this is the cheapest of shampoos which work for my hair.



L'oreal Hair Expertise Super Sleek Smoothing & Taming Conditioner
This trumps a lot of expensive conditioners for me and it has a really creamy texture without being heavy or silicone-y.. I really recommend trying this and I find it just as nourishing as hair masks! It is also cheaper than a lot of salon conditioners but washes clean and leaves me hair smelling nice and more importantly, soft smooth and sleek.


These are my top 5, do share with me your top budget buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS