Thursday 6 August 2015

A Sun Hat?

Something a little different today, but hopefully it remains helpful...

SCALA Collezione Hat




This hat has a UPF50+ which means that it blocks out 97.5% of the sun UV rays.


It is actually really hard to capture the hat, so here it is when I have worn it to protect my hair and face


 As you can see, it is not reserved for the beach, I wore it around the city as well.
 


I would also like to think that it goes with various outfits, despite the lilac/lavender colour.
 



In a way, it almost makes the outfit look better? Yes? Maybe? I have no idea, but it protected my face and hair from the sun so I am keeping it on regardless.



Do you keep your tresses protected with a hat? Let me know how you protect your hair in the sun please!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS