Tuesday 11 August 2015

All About Lips #64

I was at Boots when I saw these new Nude Lipsticks by Rimmel and they look so amazing so I gave them all a quick swatch!
Rimmel Nude Collection



There are 5 lipsticks and 5 nail polishes. There was only 4 testers for the lipsticks which are 40, 42, 43 and 45. 48 was missing unfortunately.
Rimmel Nude Collection
I must admit that I was surprised at how creamy they are and because I don't like mattes for nude lips but you can probably see that it isn't completely matte, more like a demi-matte with the slightest sheen.

Here is Fleur's review of the lipsticks - read it HERE
Here is LBQ's review of the range - read it HERE

I would highly recommend checking these out as they are not only reasonable but seem to be worthy of the hype!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS