Saturday 20 June 2015

Zoeva Brushes

ZOEVA Classic Eye Brush Set




I did buy this whole set from Beauty Bay and you can find it HERE

As you would have seen, it comes with a little bag, and there is actually an extra brush, the Brow Line Brush. I have already sold that one as I knew I would not use it.


First up, let's talk about these two brushes.


Wing Liner Brush
This was a decent enough brush but I prefer the Ecotools one I already own, so I was not blown away by this.



Fine Liner Brush
This I kept trying but I could not make it work at all so I will be binning/selling it after this.



Now let's talk about the 3 brushes I actually like to use.
234 Luxe Smoky Shader Brush
271 Luxe Petit Crease Brush
227 Luxe Soft Definer Brush



I like to use the 234 to pat eyeshadow on, especially if it is a glittery shadow (those are better patted on)

The 271 is actually really good for blending out and to define the crease because it is so small. I do find it a little scratchy, definitely not as soft as my MAC 217, but a lot smaller and easier to use.


The 227 I use to blend out eyeshadow in general, while I like it, it is not my favourite eyeshadow brush. I must admit I have reserved that for the MAC 217.



Regardless, I like these 3 eye brushes. How have you fare with ZOEVA eye brushes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS