Monday 22 June 2015

Peter Thomas Roth Haul

 You see the words haul, and you think "She's gone shopping again!"




Actually, these were given to me by my boyfriend after a trip to the States. He did ask if I wanted anything and although I was dying to get a Sephora haul and some duty free items but I settled for the hotel grabs. Fancy Hilton Hotel, giving out Peter Thomas Roth Skincare!




Peter Thomas Roth Moisture Infusion Facial Bar 
Gently cleanses the skin while delivering essential moisture so that skin feels clean, fresh and soft.
It smells clean, very much like soap, which I like but I might use it for hand and body soap.



Peter Thomas Roth Massaging Bar for Bath

Luxurious cleansing massaging bar leaves skin clean, soft and refreshed. Innovative massaging head stimulates skin for a truly unique bathing experience.
When I first saw this I thought it looked really interesting. What was also interesting is that there was no bath in my boyfriend's room, just a shower! This smells like the facial bar, clean and soap-like. I am excited to try this out and may just use 1 of the 3 I got in the shower!


Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Body Cleanser
Just like the orange colour, this gives such a citrus blast that I am sure if you use this in the morning that it will blast you off to space.



Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Body Lotion
I love travel size body lotions, easy to pop into the handbag and good to chuck when you're done!




Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Shampoo
I tend to be quite scared of trying shampoos, even though I love experimenting because my scalp usually reacts on the second day. It will typically feel lovely after washing and then 8 out of 10 times, it will start itching like mad the second day. 1 out of 10 times, it will itch after a few hours. =( However, it smells nice and clean and I will be giving this a shot. I have 2 tubes to use so I should have a good, solid impression by then.



Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Conditioner
I accidentally squirted some of this on my face while trying to sniff it. Again, the clean scent which I like, I will be trying this to decide if it really is mega-rich and enough for my dry, dehydrated hair.


Keep your eyes out for reviews of these products!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS