Thursday 4 June 2015

Crest 3D White Whitestrips 1 hr Express

This is the day I tested out the Crest 3S White Whitestrips 1hour Express.
I did choose the night before my graduation to do this, which I do not recommend, as you never quite know if you may have an allergic reaction! I was rather lucky.... and here are the results!

*this is picture heavy and some are not very pleasant so click away if you are wary*




It is a little hard to see but you may be able to see a clear strip on my hand.

And here is me, a before shot

Here is my teeth, at their usual state.

 And here is the strip, removing the backing tape and attaching it to my teeth as instructed.

 I then proceeded to fold it down, and then to use my finger to tap and push it into place.

 It helps to secure it so that is what I am doing, and then it's time for the top strip!

Here, google + has kindly made this into a picture video thing, which I personally find quite amusing.

I feel and look like dracula!

And then here I am pushing and prodding it into place.

 Here is a close up of how it looked and then a picture about 20 minutes in.

 Here it is about 50 minutes in, and then I removed the top strip!

 I had a bit of trouble with the lower teeth so I thought I would document the removal (LOVELY)

Here is the finished result! Please ignore the white dots, I had on pimple cream as well by this point of the night.


I've included before and after pictures and I am a little annoyed that there is a slight change in colour, possibly because of where I stood in relation to the light in the bathroom. 

There is a slight lightening and brightening, nothing too crazy or luminous but I am happy with the results. 

These strips came all the way from Texas, thanks to a very helpful aunty who bought it and uncle who brought it while attending my graduation!
Have you tried these or are there any whitening strips which are more readily available in the UK?

3 comments:

  1. I have the 30 minute whitening strips. I have noticed some whitening but to be honest they make my teeth ache so much that Im never able to manage more than a few applications before get put off. They expire at the end of this month so I should probable try to use my remaining strips. Glad you got a nice result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the 30 minute whitening strips. I have noticed some whitening but to be honest they make my teeth ache so much that Im never able to manage more than a few applications before get put off. They expire at the end of this month so I should probable try to use my remaining strips. Glad you got a nice result.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I haven't heard from you in a while! hope you are well =) do you have these ones as well? I just use one strip each as it says the box is meant for a whole year =)

      Delete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS