Tuesday 2 June 2015

All About Lips #54

Surratt Lip Lustre - Pompadour Pink




Here's an upclose picture so that you can have a look at the applicator, which is actually relatively easy to use and quite flexible. It allows precision despite not having a pointy end.


Here's one swipe of the product on the back of my hand, only using one side of the applicator and this is just so beautifully pigmented!




So here I am without any lip products

 Here it is just on the lower lip, and a funny in-action shot just for laughs

 Here it is on!


I really like this lip gloss so far, the colour and just how brightening it is on my face. Like any lip gloss there is a slight tackiness to it but nothing overwhelming.

This lip gloss costs £22 but I had a £10 Liberty voucher (for their 140th birthday) so I bought it as a graduation present for myself.

Have you tried anything from this brand? This is my first item and I must admit I am intrigued now




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS