Saturday 30 May 2015

Escentual shop

I really feel like I am addicted to Escentual.

Yet another haul.
Oh dear.




This time, I went a bit cleanser crazy.
In my defence, I needed something a little lighter for my skin because I felt like the warmer weather meant that Emma Hardie felt a little heavy on my face.

I bought 3 cleansers (eeek) and was given 1 as a gift with purchase, the Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser

There's the usual Escentual nail file, I have so many of these right now it is not even funny....
I also received a sample of this Nuxe Body 24Hr Moisturising Body Lotion and I already know I will like this.

I am trialing the two French Pharmacy gel cleansers and will be writing a comparison post, or individual blog posts on them soon when I have formed a concrete view.
Vichy Purete Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel
La Roche-Posay Make-Up Remover Micellar Water Gel

As for the Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Melting Cleanser, I loved the sample I received in the BBB Dream Box III so much that I have bought the big pot. I especially love that I was given a small different Ole Henriksen to try out. I also featured the small one in my May Empties as I had brought it on holiday with me and used it when I got back!


I also decided to pick up these DHC Olive Oil Cotton Buds which have been mentioned by Lisa Eldridge and I think Ruth Crilly mentioned them as well. Having tried two, I am happy to say that it isn't too saturated with product and it just perfect for quick mistake removing and clearing up!


I bought all of these from Escentual when they had a 20% off skincare promotion going on and so far, I am really pleased with all these. Have you tried any of these? I am keen to find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS