Monday 25 May 2015

Clearista Retexturising Gel

Clearista Retexturising Gel

You would not believe how much trouble I went through to get this!
Well really, I read on London Beauty Queen's blog that she had a code for free delivery so I took advantage of that and got this, all the way from the USA.



However, when it arrived, there was a card from the postman for me instead.
The card asked for almost £130... which is a lot of money, and the card did not specify the item. However, I managed to check and discover that it was this, so I got in touch with the company and they paid it off for me. I am really impressed (and grateful) with the customer service. THANK YOU!

The claims

Ingredients : Water, Jojoba Esters, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyidimethyl taurate Copolymer, Isohexedecane, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Chloride, Boric Acid, Phenylethyl Alcohol, Laureth-4, Capryl Sultaine, Polysorbate 20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide

Let's see the actual product now!
Product comes sealed

Here's a sneak preview of the product

Tiny particles in a gel 

After a few seconds of scrubbing

Tada! Clearer, smoother, brighter skin!

After rinsing it off, my hand felt soft and looked brighter. I really should have taken a before and after shot. I have tried this on my face and it feels like a nice scrub. If you live in the states, I would definitely be checking this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS