Thursday 16 April 2015

Radical Skincare Hydrating Cleanser

Radical Skincare Hydrating Cleanser

 Having tried this since Mid February (from Valentines' Day actually), I think that I now have a proper opinion to write a review about this product.



First up, this is a product which is targeted at all skin types. It is a gel-type cleanser, but it isn't a pure gel, it is more cream-gel.


I popped into Space NK as my beloved Ren ClearCalm Clay Cleanser was drying my skin out. Even when I swapped over to Philosphy's 3-in-1 cleanser (for normal skin) my skin felt quite tight. At the same time, I wasn't exactly excluded from hormonal breakouts.
This was recommended to me.

It smells of oranges, a very citrusy (not sharp) smell which I think is good for morning cleanse because it helps wake me up.
However, I was not as inclined to grab it in the evening.

Overall, it does cleanse without drying/stripping and I use it on dry skin, massage in well before removing with a warm flannel/muslin cloth (I am not fussy). It can be rinsed off as it is quite a light formula but I prefer a cloth to make sure everything is off properly!


At £30 for 120ml, I found that it is about the same price as Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm if you get the big 200g (£49).
If I had to choose one I would pick the Emma Hardie (because of the incredible scent and I like it for both am and pm), but this is a good cleanser and I will continue using it until it is finished!

I must also note that I am loving this more as the weather warms up as this is a lighter formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS