Sunday 15 March 2015

Yves Saint Laurent Palette

Yves Saint Laurent



Look at that beautiful packaging!



I actually forgot about this little darling which I picked up at the airport (it may be a World Duty Free exclusive) but I have had this for a while and when I look at it, it really is just beautiful.


Here is a swatch of the blush, which is my favourite item in the palette


Here are the bottom three eyeshadows swatched


And this is my favourite eyeshadow of the bunch (closely followed by the dark brown)


The two lighter shades are harder to wear, but are actually really beautiful.
I find that the eyeshadows have a bit of a spray over, which is partly which I have not used it as much, as the pay off is not great, but a friend who has the exact same palette told me that she does not have that problem and she uses this palette lots!


I will probably do a Face of The Day featuring these eyeshadows!


*I do not use the lip products, I don't know why I'm just not a fan of lip products in the pan*
**I've been informed by Anna (who owns this exact palette) that the colours are real nice so I may try to brave it**

2 comments:

  1. They are great, enough said I decided to buy one of the lipsticks in a full size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, I promise to try them, one day... maybe when I'm on holiday and only bring this!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS