Saturday 14 March 2015

Cult Beauty Haul

I always get sucked in by Gifts with Purchase, more than discounts (I think this is a lie) but I really cannot resist a good bag.

However, let's see what I have bought first!


I picked up 2 Jouer Cream Eyeshadow Sticks, a DJV mascara and a Daniel Sandler blusher.
The Omorovicza thermal cleansing balm and the Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip cleanser are both samples which I chose at checkout.



Here's the first look at the Daniel Sandler watercolour blush in flush.
 I think this is a gorgeous colour and I shook the bottle well and then I blended it out (I forgot to take a picture of it before blending, sorry!) and let's just say a little goes a long way!

 Here's the two Jouer Cream Eyeshadow, Baroque and Renaissance
It is simply a twist up pencil and I already know that I like the formula which is very creamy and once set it does not budge.

Here they are swatched for you.


Here's the last look at the items, the mascara is meant to be a cult item and we shall see. I currently am really enjoying the Clarins Be Long Mascara.


Here is the Gift with Purchase.
There's an Eve Lom Cleanser + muslin cloth, Grown Alchemist Hand Cream, Philip B shampoo, Oskia Renaissance Mask, GlamGlow Eye Mask, Omorovicza Night Cream, Cult 51 serum, a day cream and a sachet of Vitamin C as well as a Jouer brush!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS