Thursday 19 March 2015

Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara


You may have guessed, today's blog post in on the Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara

I first heard about this from Wayne Goss (Gossmakeupartist on youtube) and thought I would check it out, and after a long time, I saw this and picked it up when it was buy 1 get 2nd half price at Boots.

This mascara is £6.99 and here is a close up of the plastic wand.



Here is a before and after shot of my right eye.




Here you can see the difference between the eye that has mascara and the eye that does not.


 Here is the comparison of the left eye (is it better to shoot at this angle?)

 I included a normal straight on shoot of this eye
 (my eyelashes are really short and straight so sometimes it gets hidden)






 After I did the rest of my make up (which is really just some eyeshadow swiped on and eyeliner, I thought I would include pictures of my eyes closed, just to show you the length the mascara gave me.


 As you can see, my lashes disappear, so I need length more than anything else.



This mascara is great if you want length > volume. It is very buildable and at that price, really good for what it is. Although it is not waterproof, it did not smudge on me after a long day (unlike the Benefit Roller Lash). I did experience smudging when I use it on my lower lashes, but no smudging when it is just the top lashes!

I do have to curl my eyelashes before hand (but I tend to with all mascaras) and this mascara does not hold curled lashes like a waterproof mascara but I do really like it for daily use.



Overall : I will repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS