Tuesday 24 March 2015

All About Lips #44

Shu Uemura Gloss Unlimited PK 70 C

This was actually given to me as a gift with purchase and I forgot about it (lip hoarder problems)


Interestingly, the applicator is not even.. I have attached two pictures to show you how one side is fatter.


Here it is, swatched at the back of my hand


Here I am without lip products

 Here I am with one coat of the lip gloss

 Here is a double layer of it

 This lip gloss is a creamy pale pink without any shimmer particles. Surprisingly I like this very much.
I do feel like it looks very Asian/Japanese/Korean, making me look younger and fresher.
I am not too keen on the scent of this but I must admit I am not sure if this is because I have had the lip gloss for a while *eeeps*








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS