Tuesday 17 March 2015

All About Lips #43

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturising Lip Colour Balm
These are actually the first two of the Clinique Chubby Sticks that I bought.
I think I might have done a bit of a Clinique overkill, but this is the last post on it for a while, promise!

Here we go.



Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in 01 Curviest Caramel and 05 Plushest Punch

Here they are swatched at the back of my hand.


Here I am without any lip product





Here I am with one swipe of Curviest Caramel



Here I am with a double dose of Curviest Caramel






Here I am with one swipe of Plushest Punch



Here I am with a double dose of Plushest Punch




Which is your favourite? I must admit I wear Curviest Caramel a lot, and even though I used to love it to death and back, I am not sure that I will repurchase as they are so many nudes nowadays which I like from the drugstore.

I prefer Curviest Caramel as a light layer, but when I do wear Plushest Punch I tend to go all out and make sure I have packed on the colour ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS