Tuesday 3 March 2015

All About Lips #41

Clinique Long Lasting Matte Lipstick in Matte Beauty


Remember when I tried this on? Read the post HERE

I finally bought it and I love the colour.


I have included two swatches, the bottom swatch is one swipe, and the top swatch is actually 4 swipes of the lipstick.


Here I am sans lip products but with the rest of my make up done

 Just half my lips done (looking weird)


 Here I am with quite an intense pout (a few layers)


and here is how I would actually  prefer to wear the lipstick, as a sheer wash of colour



The formula is surprisingly smooth, it actually glides on like the Revlon Lip Butters (yes, that smooth) and that is really impressive for a Matte lipstick. I do wish there were more shades, but I am very happy with this purchase!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS