Thursday 5 March 2015

Smelling good

I recently picked up some Rituals goodies because I had a £5 voucher from House of Fraser which was expiring.

When I had a look on the website, Rituals was on 3 for 2 (SCORE) and my favourite body butter was down from £17 to just £8.50
 So really, I paid £17 for 2 body butters and a shower foam!


Here is the Rituals Happy Buddha (Organic Mandarin & Yuzu) Foaming Shower Gel Sensation
 I have not tried this so will have to report back on it but many people like the foaming shower gel offered.

Here is the Rituals Honey Touch (Indian Rose & Himalaya Honey) Rich & Nourishing Body Cream
 I love this and have decided it is my favourite from the Rituals range. It smells divine and a little goes a long way (Clinique is thicker and you need less) but this feels softer and has an almost softer feel to the actual product.


I also popped into L'occitane to pick up a free present (Thank you Grace) that was offered because I did a short survey.

Basically two mini hand creams were offered.


L'occitane Delightful Rose & Vanilla Bouquet Hand Cream
These are so adorable I may gift them rather than using them. I do love the mini hand creams because they are so small and dainty and you don't need much with L'occitane hand creams.
I also have about 4 other hand creams from L'occitane which need using and I am unafraid to gift these as I know they are good quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS