Sunday 8 February 2015

Face of the Day

I was not really sure what to post about and thought I would do a face of the day post, just so you can see what I am wearing (make up wise) today!


I used :

Mac Face and Body Foundation in C2
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Mood Light (as a blusher and highlight)
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep Matte Bronzer
Eye of Horus nubian brown goddess pencil
MaxFactor Masterpiece Transform High Impact Volumising Mascara in Black Brown (2 coats)
Clarins Instant Concealer in 01 (under left eye, right in picture)
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in 02 (under right eye, left in picture)
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Pink Pong


I also included the brushes I used today, which is only the Ecotools blusher brush for the Hourglass powder, and I used the Ecotools concealer brush to apply the Clarins Instant Concealer and then used the Revlon blending brush to soften the edges.


Here is the final look, what do you guys think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS