Monday 12 January 2015

HAULS

Oh a giant haul is what everyone loves.


Escentual + Beauty Bay, you know this is a serious haul!


Let's start off with the Escentual haul since I got this first online



Bare Minerals BB eyeshadow in Soft Linen


I actually have two swatches, the top is a heavy swatch, and the bottoms watch is sheered out



Clarins Instant Light Perfector in 06 Rosewood Shimmer
 I love this, I had a small size and knew I had to purchase the full size so here it is!



Clarins Instant Concealer in 01
 I swatched this in Switzerland and now I am not sure if 01 is my colour or 02 would have better suited me. The consistent is lovely and I simply had to try it after all the rave reviews!




Klorane Dry Shampoo
 I  know I do not need another dry shampoo, especially after the whole load that I won and bought from Ruth's range... but I just really missed this!





BEAUTY BAY HAUL


Clayspray H20 Spray
 I got this because it was on discount and just wanted to try something else apart from my Caudalie Organic Grape Water out!


Tweezerman Mini
 Look at how adorable this is!



I also picked up Face Stockholm Eyeshadow in Siden


 and Illamasqua Once Collection Vintage Metallic in Bibelot


Here they are swatched


 and blended out. (siden is below and is a soft golden green)



I also picked up a Face Stockholm Lip Treatment


and I actually received this eye of horus eyeliner in brown as a gift!

It is dual ended, with a blender/smudger on the other end

and the eyeliner looks good both really strong and blended out!



Lastly, is the reason I did a shop on Beauty Bay!

Zoeva Brushes






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS