Saturday 10 January 2015

Boots Shopping Haul

Boots, it's a place where you go to feel better, but as my boyfriend says, their tagline should be...
Boots, give us your money.



First I picked up 3 packs of Boots essentials cleansing wipes and 2 Huggies Pure, I use these to take my make up off, usually eye make up.


I also picked up a tube of Lanolips because I forgot to bring lip balm, and needed a real excuse to try this!


I also got drawn into buying 3 items from the Salon Science range as it was 3 for 2.


Initially opting for the Body Lotion, I swapped it for this big pot of Body Butter from Clinique.


I forgot how much I like these Mud masks from Sanctuary so bought 3, mainly for travelling.


Lastly I picked up a new hair mask (I use it as a conditioner) to use at my boyfriend's place.



I did pick up a few other things for my mum but thought I would show you what I purchased instead. Almost all of these are repurchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS