Tuesday 6 January 2015

All About Lips #33

The first All About Lips Post of 2015 and we start off with....
FACE STOCKHOLM!!

 




Here are the two lip products, a lip treatment and a matte lipstick in Hibiscus.


Here they are, swatched on the back of my hand.
 The treatment is the sheerest wash of pink while the lipstick is quite a statement!




 Here I am, sans lip product


And here I reappear, with only the right side applied with the lip treatment.

Here is the full works of the lip treatment on me.




Here I am, with the matte lipstick!




The Face Stockholm Lip Treatment is alright, but it is not anything amazing. I much prefer my Dior Colour Reviver Balm, which is slightly more pricey, or I would get the Korres Lip Butter as they are around £8 and a beautiful wash of colour. Both these items also feel more nourishing than the Face Stockholm one.



The Face Stockholm Matte Lipstick in Hibiscus has been gifted to my friend. I think it is a beautiful pink, slightly neon, but it really accentuates the yellowness of my teeth so I just do not wear it. I have gifted it as it is not a cheap lipstick. The formula is alright, but I have used better matte lipsticks.


Overall, I am not too inclined to try Face Stockholm anymore.
I am sorry this post is slightly negative!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS