Friday 7 November 2014

Colab Dry Shampoo

Remember when I bought the Colab Dry Shampoo because I really was just too excited?

Well......



Yes, I bought another two, and I think I may prefer the scent of them.


The thing about these are...

1. They are not expensive
2. They are available at Superdrug aka easy to get
3. They have so many scents

I have 3 scents - London, Japan and France and I genuinely love all 3 of them.

I did not think I would like the London one but was compelled to get it, but surprisingly really like it as well as the Paris scent (which is very Floral).

Tokyo Oriental, while nice, is now third in line in my preference, but that means I am trying to finish it up before I use anything else.

I reach for different ones for different reason and the 3 added together, cost just slightly more than the Klorane.

I will write a full review on it when I have finished one to have full proper thoughts.
For now, these have major love from me.

*A quick update, I entered a competition (using my very stupid email address) and actually won a set of the full size dry shampoos! Since it will seem completely insane to keep all of them, I am giving them out to my friends*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS