Thursday 16 October 2014

Shopping Haul. Oh dear.

I went to Space NK to collect my parcels because I had made online purchases *I know....* and came home to a parcel from ASOS and Escentual....

So HAUL POST!


Let's start with Escentual



First off, the free gift.
This is some perfume, I smelled it, I gagged, I will be trying to get rid of this, one way or another.



Caudalie Polyphenol Anti-Wrinkle Defense Serum
 I really like this serum, it has a certain smell to it which I am not the biggest fan, but I love the texture of it and will use it in place of a moisturiser in the day time when I do not feel like I need an extra layer.



Bioderma Micellar Water for Oily Skin
 I am excited to be trying this out and reporting back to you if I like this or if I prefer the original one for sensitive skin.




Caudalie Foaming Cleanser
 I have been wanting to try this out and will probably use it in the day time as a gentle way of cleansing.



Caudalie Organic Grape Water 75ml
 Need I really talk about this product?
I got it in the travel size and I might have bought it again at a full size........




Klorane Dry Shampoo
Having heard many good things about this, I have bought a small can to try and it pretty much arrived on the day I finished my Toni&Guy Dry shampoo! Talk about timing!





Let's start with the free packs I received from Space NK with my purchases!
 Does anyone dislike samples.. really!
I love them and I now have 2 packs of Laura Mercier to try out but I can only use one shade....
There's 2 moisturisers and a Glycolic peel, as well as a cleanser.
I will write about them more when I finish them up.



The actual Space NK Haul
 I actually only bought 3 things, but I split them up into 2 purchases to take part in the £10 off when you spend £40.





I bought an extra Caudalie Organic Grape water 200ml because I am obsessed with this.




I have also succumbed and bought this GlamGlow mask to try out.
 If I end up liking this, I am screwed.





NARS And God Created The Woman
 This palette has 5 stars on the SpaceNK website.. OMG. and it comes with a trial size of the eye primer, as well as a wide crease brush.


From the picture following, you can see it is really small and good for travelling.
I probably will not be getting the Urban Decay Naked Basics because I have this and there is no way I can justify getting another one. 
I like how pretty they look so far and NARS is one brand which keeps winning me over and over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS