Friday 3 October 2014

Let's talk Laura Mercier

I do not have much from Laura Mercier but what I do, I really like.


Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Twilight
 This eye colour is incredible. I did not think I would like it as much because it is silvery with a tint of blue and brown but it looks really nice sheered out or as a pigmented punch (my favourite since you have a choice and more flexibility)
Once is sets it is budge proof and does not even require any eye primer.
I tend to save this for really lazy days or really special occasions since it is beautiful with other colours or by itself.
I plan to write a post on this solely, with swatches and how it looks on my eye.
*adds to to-do list*




Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lip Colour in Plumberry
I have just written and swatched on a new AllAboutLips post just focusing on this little beauty.
Read why I love it here.




Laura Mercier Oil free tinted moisturiser in Ochre
I actually bought one in Tawny first, wrongly requesting to be matched to my forehead (what was I thinking) and have posted that away to Caroline Hiron's Give and Make Up
What I do own now is Ochre, which is a lighter colour with yellow based sill and is really my summer colour as I am needing to mix it now because I am fast losing my tan colour.

Bob thinks this feels slightly sticky, it does not bother me since I tend to powder down my face regardless of what I am wearing and this gives a really sheer, fresh finish.




Are you a Laura Mercier fan?
What would you recommend I get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS