Sunday 26 October 2014

GOSH Cosmetics Swatches

So I popped into Superdrug and while I emerged with only one item, I did take the time to check out some products.

The one thing that pretty much jumped out at me were these GOSH Forever Eye Shadow!


I believe these are a new launch but I may well be wrong, having dropped off the radar of beauty world because I am completely swamped with work and etc.





Anyway, there are 8 total colours - SilverRose 01, Beige 02, LightCopper 03, Brown 04, Grey 05, Plum 06, Blue 07, Green 08

I find it very helpful to have both name and number!
However there were only 5 shades at the stall for me to swatch, namely SilverRose 01, LightCopper 03, Brown 04, Blue 07 and Plum 06.


Here they are, swatched on the back of my hand, from top to bottom and under store white lights


I love how SilverRose looks, a shimmery taupe, not unlike the Maybelline Colour Tattoo "Bad to the Bronze"/"On and On Bronze".

The LightCopper is also a beautiful shade which is very warm but not too golden for me, but a good in between colour, not too red as well!

I want to like Brown but the flecks of glitter is more obvious and I am wary of that falling off or looking uber shiny/glittery.

The Blue and Plum both have silver glitters which are even more obvious than the Brown so I am not keen on them.



These stayed on really well on the back of my hand, and when I removed it with Bioderma when I got home, I did struggle a little bit, needing to let it soak a little before swiping them off, rather than just wiping at one go.


I cannot justify picking these up, but they are 2 for £10 and they look promising enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS