Tuesday 28 October 2014

All About Lips #23

You may remember from my shopping haul earlier this month (READ IT HERE) that I bought some Maybelline Colour Elixirs.

Yes I am late to the party and yes I broke my no make up rule....

But here are the colours, swatches, and everything about them!
 The two colours I bought :
705 Blush Essence
400 Alluring Coral

Here are the two, swatched on the back of my hand
Top : Blush Essence
Bottom : Alluring Coral
If you can see the applicator at the back, it looks a little fuzzy and is a doe foot applicator which dispenses just the right amount of product.



Here is a picture of me without any lip product and the rest of my face done


Here I am wearing Blush Essence


Here I am wearing Alluring Coral



I really like Alluring Coral although I was a little scared initially at how it looked slightly .. almost fluorescent but I like wearing bright lips.
Blush Essence is a pretty nude on my lips as well so I do like it and will probably get more wear out of it.

Both lip glosses give plenty of pigmentation and feel slightly sticky in a smooth way.. Okay, that sounded weird.
Basically they feel quite thick when you put them on but not lip-gloss sticky, more just that they is something on your lips.
It is not uncomfortable, rather quite pleasant.
They do remind me of a L'oreal offering which I have, which claims to be a liquid lipstick offering the shine of a lip gloss and feels like a balm.
I think they are similar but will do a comparison post at some point.


Do you like these colour elixirs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS