Monday 29 September 2014

September Favourites

I am posting this a day earlier as opposed to the last day of the month because the 30th falls on Tuesday, which is the all important ALL ABOUT LIPS series.

Let's crack on!



Loccitane Almond Shower Oil
 This actually finished and will need to be up on the next empties post.
I love the smell of it, and I love how it warms up when it comes into contact with water and it just is a beautiful texture.
When used for shaving, this is better than any shaving cream and gel I have tried and smells divine.





Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
 I have been using this religiously daily and my love for it simply grows.
Hopefully the price will not grow because it really is a pain to buy!
this does not give any sort of white cast, is a nice texture to smooth on and is silky rather than creamy.
It does help with staying power!



Ren Clear Calm Clarifying Clay Cleanser
 I have not stopped using this since I repurchased it and I must say this is by far my favourite face cleanser of eternity (by which I mean until now)
This has definitely reached Holy Grail status for me and I even kind of like the odd smell/scent it has.




Caudalie Organic Grape Water
and what would a favourites post be without a mention of this?
I have now moved on to using a 200ml can and I still love it.
I love the actual water, and I love the fine mist it comes out in




This month's favourite is relatively short and is really items I don't really go a day without using.
I did not include any make up because I keep falling in and out of love with the items.
Hopefully October favourites will be more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS