Monday 11 August 2014

This Works Deep Sleep Night Time

I went to Space NK and picked up the full size Deep Sleep Night Time after the little size that Bob gave me.






This smells amazing.
I do not just spray or spritz it when I am going to bed, I sniff it when I feel like it sometimes.








The Space NK duo is £22 and comes in a bottle of 75ml and a little pot of 10g.


Deep Sleep Pillow Spray - 75ml
There is a spray which I love.
I especially love spraying it on my covers more than pillows because then I get a full good whiff of it.

The balm is actually beautiful too.
Sleep balm - 10g
I like to use it on my temples and cuticles, but the box actually says to
"Dab on pulse points or when elbows, heels or cuticles feel dry"
It does have a warning not to use the sleep balm on the lips.


I have nothing bad to say about this, except perhaps that I wish it was cheaper so I can buy lots and lots of it.
If you have trouble sleeping, try this.
If you do not have trouble sleeping, but like the smell of lavender or vetivert, go to Space NK to sniff it.
This really is beautiful and oh, they have a big range, including an oil and a baby spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS