Sunday 13 July 2014

Cult Beauty Haul

I did a combined haul with my lovely Bob.

Konjac Puff Sponge with French Green Clay for £7.99
It was £6.99 at wholefoods but it worked out alright because we had 15% off everything
I have given this a shot and while it is a little odd initially, I do like it as it feels really soft on the face and makes me massage my facial cleanser for that much longer.
I have been using this daily to massage in my cleanser and to help remove it.
I really like it but the efficiency will probably be reported at an empties post!




Moa the Green Balm 15ml for £4.99

I have tried this and I love the smell of it and I used it as a lip balm.
I love multipurpose items and will definitely buy a big pot of this and de-pot it into this tiny one.
How adorable is it anyway!





Aestelance Mud Mask 4 oz for £17
got a small one for free
and I have been using this and I really like it.
I save it mainly for my scalp although you can use it on your hair as well and it is not too thick and goopey (something I save for my hair) and the smell is nice without being overpowering



I also chose the Caudalie Polyphenol Detox Oil as my free sample
I love Caudalie and have the rest of the range so I thought I would give this a shot.
It was too small to really see a difference and truth be told, I did not like the smell of this at all.





It was nice to do a combined haul with Bob, would you like me to post about the stuff she bought if and when the parcel comes to me?
Comment below if you do! I am also trying to get Bob to start beauty blogging.
She has amazing stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS