Sunday 27 July 2014

Boots Haul #6

A trip to Boots to pick up some feminine hygiene product meant I had enough to make a haul post....

Oh dear.


I picked up these double faced cotton pads
These are actually my favourite so far, and I only ever pick them up when there is some sort of discount.
I got these at buy 1 get 1 half price this time.






I also picked this Nivea After Sun Lotion
I first used this when I was on holiday with Anna,
and the Garnier version and Nivea version both cost £5 (half price) at the moment but we agreed that we both trusted and liked Nivea more. Since I have used this before and know that it is cooling and moisturising, I picked it up again for my heat rashes-ravaged legs!





Lil-Lets
This is actually my first time picking up their towels.
I have tried out the liners but decided I preferred the Bodyform ones, which are  usually on discount.
Lil-lets were the only towels on discount so I thought I would try these out.





Barry M Gelly hi Shine Nail paint
I literally could not help myself and these were buy 1 get 2nd half price so I snapped up Blueberry and Pomegranate.
I have so many new nail polishes in funky colours!






Last from the morning haul was the Lanolips Antibacterial Hand Cream
This was mentioned by Estee a while ago and I was really excited to finally see it in Boots,
I tried it as soon as I paid and was out the store but must admit I am not blown away by it.
It has a distinct funny smell (is that the Lanolin?) and it has a glove texture as mentioned on the box.
I somewhat disagree with the "non-greasy" texture claim, as I certainly thought it was greasy!
What are your thoughts on this?





I actually went to a different Boots in the evening and saw these James Brown Intensive Moisture Mask
Having used this before, I know I like it and that it works for my hair.
In fact, I talk about it in my post about hair masks HERE and I thought it was a bargain to get it at £1.50 instead of the usual £8-£10.





Can you tell that I am slightly addicted to Boots shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS