Tuesday 29 July 2014

All About Lips #11

It is that time of the week, when I talk about my favourite thing, lip products!

As usual, I am featuring lipsticks.

This week I am featuring Bob's lipsticks which she has kindly lent to me to play with!

Can you recognise them just from the packaging and not referring to this BLOGPOST?





Top : Gorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy  - 403 
Bottom : Tom Ford Lip Colour - True Coral


Here they are swatched on my hand

 Here is a picture of me sans lip products



And here is the Gorgio Armani

 And here is the Tom Ford



In all honesty, I do not know which I prefer because they both look so pretty on!
Both have satin finishes, which are not generally my favourite as I like a more matte finish but they are so pretty!

The Gorgio Armani one feels more creamy at application but both are nourishing (but remember I am more used to matte finishes)

I do prefer the packaging of the Tom Ford, so that might be the tipping point for me.


Which of these two do you prefer?
And special shoutout to Bob, THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS