Wednesday 30 July 2014

July favourites

This month I do not have a lot of different favourites because I have had so many new products from all my shopping hauls and I keep swapping them around.

Some of the items I bought mid-month but I am holding out till August to decide if I love them, but some I am already including because I have been wearing them daily!







First love goes to a multitasking green beauty
Moa Green Balm

I use this as a lip balm and to soothe any itch, put it over a spot and I generally love this.
I prefer this to the Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream because of its texture but will use the EA when my lips are completely destroyed. I have a blog post on that coming up.









Shu Uemura Face Architect Foundation
This is the best face base. I have been wearing this everyday, just absolutely everyday and I love it to bits.
You cannot tell that I am wearing foundation in the summer and I only need to powder after 4 hours (give and take) which is phenomenal for my combination-oily skin in the summer.
I will be doing a blog post on this because I have quite a lot to rave about it.








Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Mood Light
I have an obsession with blush and that I cannot deny, so it should not be any surprises that I have about 6 powder blushes and 1 stick cream blush and every month, a blush makes it into my favourites.
This month I have been wearing this Hourglass powder almost daily. I reach for it, I look for it and I just love how subtle and glowy it is. This powder is gorgeous.







Chanel Pressed Powder 02
I really love this Chanel Pressed Powder, it is not too matte but definitely is not shimmery or glittery.
It sets my make up and I just dust it lightly but it never looks overdone, but more like just skin.
I have used mine so much that the Chanel embossing is not longer visible, but that just shows you how much I love this.
Here is a quick swatch of the powder, it is really fine and does not cake up!







L'oreal Telescopic Waterproof Mascara
I have been using this daily since Bob gave it to me and it really does hold a curl.
I love using it by itself but some days I layer another mascara on top of it, usually the YSL babydoll and my lashes just look crazy amazing.
Here is an up close of the wand, which is long with tiny plastic bristles, always a win!
I love this and will be repurchasing!








Jo Malone Wisteria & Violet
I have been wearing this daily since I first bought it and I absolutely adore the scent. I have had this since early March and it is only 1/4 down so it does go a long way!
It is not my usual super sweet or super fruity or super floral, which makes it easy to wear and never overpowering.
The idea of this finishing, terrifies me because it is limited edition and I genuinely would not know what to do with myself







Ecotools brushes - powder & blush
I love all the ecotools brushes. Not only is it a drugstore/high street brand, it is also cheaper than Real Techniques and I personally prefer them.
I took the photo with my (uber cool case) iphone 5 to give you an idea of the size of it.
The bristles are synthetic but super soft and works really well in my opinion.



I love monthly favourites and empties posts. Tell me about yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS